Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fan mail!!!!

It seems as though people are actually reading my blog!

Here's the latest comment I've received -- anonymously, of course -- which is so good, it begs to be shared with everyone:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anonymous <noreply-comment@blogger.com>

Date: Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 1:27 AM

Subject: [Curmudgeon: An Unlikely Army Chaplain] New comment on Salute Alley.
To: cptdrfrtim@_____.com
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Salute Alley":

CH "anonymous",
There's NO point in wasting your 'breath' on this wanna-be National Guardsman 'chaplain'.
He has NO idea what it means to be a Soldier...hence finds it "soooooooooo inconvenient" to show respect for those who actually earned their rank!

Posted by Anonymous to Curmudgeon: An Unlikely Army Chaplain at 27/9/08 15:27

From this latest comment on an opinion expressed by "CH anonymous" in response to one of my blog musings, I guess at least three oxen have been gored now, so if there are any military large-animal veterinarians out there -- with a specialty in bleeding beasts of burden -- it looks as though you've got your work cut out for you.

Please keep those cards and letters coming, folks!

Blessings and peace to one and all,



Fr. Tim, SJ

View My Milblogging.com Profile

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just KNEW there was more to this anonymity business than those people in the rooms of Al-Anon were telling me!

Seriously, I really love and fully appreciate your blog, Fr Tim -- it's like having a short chat (and a short meeting) with you every time I read one.

Love, Cina

Unknown said...

Have you recieved my letters? Petrwalker@gmail.com

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf