Monday, February 16, 2009

Viewer Mail

Years ago I used to watch a TV program every so often during which the host would announce "Viewer Mail."

I've posted a number of missives and messages I've received in response to my blog, and thought I might post one I received today concerning my ministry over here Down Range.

Father,

I'll definitely miss Wednesday mass with you. You bring a special light
and joy with you...that kind that will last for me a lifetime.

Thanks so much for being there in my time of need and thanks for helping
to bring Jesus back into my life.

And I'll see you at least one more time this Wednesday!

[name redacted]

Who'd a thunk it that *I* would be able to be used by God in this way in the life of a Soldier? Hooray for the Higher Power!

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ

View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf