Thursday, May 07, 2009

Thanks!


My good friend Steve C, who goes to a lot of AA and Al-Anon meetings all over the United States, and whom I've known since he was ten years old, recently sent me a couple of envelopes filled with medallions commonly given out at AA meetings (I'm told), so that I could share them with the AA group that meets here on the post where I live.

They've been having between six to nine people at each meeting of late, which is quite a change from last fall when I arrived here, when there was often only one person, for weeks at a time.

Many thanks to Steve and his friends in recovery for their generosity and for the reminder of sober support from the home front!

Easter blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ

View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf