Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hiatus


I *may* have to take an enforced hiatus for a day or two (or possibly more) from the blog over the next short while, given the exigencies of the moment.

So, if it turns out that I'm not posting quite as often over the next while, please be patient and bear with me. It's likely that my access to the internet will be much more difficult for a time, and I may not be able to get access to my blog at all. (The government blocks access to civilian blogs, and I never quite was able to migrate this thing to a different domain name, cptdrfrtim.com.)

Please continue to pray for all those who are grieving the death of Fr. Tim Vakoc, the Army Chaplain who died a couple of days ago, subsequent to the traumata he experienced when his Humvee was hit by an IED in 2004. I believe his funeral will take place on Thursday; I suspect it will be a big deal, given that he's the first Chaplain to die from wounds suffered in the line of duty during the Global War on Terror.

He's survived by his mother and sister, that I know of.

Thanks.

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ

View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf