Sunday, June 07, 2009

Raiderettes


I mentioned a few days back that SFC McG and I had gotten stranded at one of the posts outside the wire that he and have visit with some regularity.


After finally getting on birds to take us 'home' -- SFC McG was in the lead aircraft, while I was in the other -- it turns out that the Raiderettes were seated on the helicopter I boarded. Three were in the forward compartment, two were next to me, and two were across from me.

We did not speak, as the noise from the helicopter was too great. But who needs to speak when the smiles were so prevalent?

Several readers of the blog have asked if I had gotten any photographs of the women, so I'm obliging by posting this one that I snapped while the aircraft was in flight.

Great smiles, eh?

And what's with those *glasses*???

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ


View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf