Monday, October 05, 2009

Another anniversary


It's been three whole years today since I signed my name on the dotted line, taking the Oath of Office as an Officer in the Army of the United States of America.

A lot has happened in that time; it seems like forever (to my aching feet, ankle, knees, and shoulders) and yet only a moment ago.

I've met some amazing and wonderful people in this short time, and learned much about the "Band of Brothers/Sisters" that I'd heard tell about, but knew nothing of personally. My time in Iraq was especially rich in terms of how many important relationships were established and continue.

It's been quite a ride thus far (especially since I'm once again outside the United States for a rather long time), and I look forward to what this present deployment holds for us.

God's sense of humor and ability to surprise us mere mortals continues to leave me in awe. Many thanks to all those who have empowered me in this new phase of my ministry!

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ

View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf