Thursday, December 24, 2009

A night on the town


Last night I took my ethics class out to dinner "on the economy," as they say in the Army. I signed out a van and drove us to a restaurant that's about a half-hour away by car (and perhaps 15 kilometers as the crow flies).

We all brought our text books with us, so we conducted class at the dinner table. Fortunately for us, there weren't many others in the establishment, so it wasn't overly smoky. It's very disconcerting to meet with key religious leaders in coffee shops that are so filled with cigarette smoke that my eyes begin to water almost immediately upon entering the place!

The food was great, and the service was excellent.

A good time was had by all, and we even managed to get some work done!

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ

View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf