Sunday, January 24, 2010

You've got mail!


My friend Cina, who used to live in California, but who now lives in Nashua, NH (because I suspect she *used* to live there), recently sent me a note:
Hi Tim,

We have read that wearing a red shirt on Friday shows support for our troops, so 'tis the custom here to do so -- each and every Friday.


Here's a picture from one Friday awhile back -- our group includes many vets (WWII, Korea, VietNam), and the women, some of whom are widows of vets, participate in their support.

Someone suggested that "my friend the Chaplain" might appreciate this and want to share it with his troops, thus I send this message!

Love and peace,
Cina
My sincerest gratitude for the support, Ladies and Gentlemen! But I'm even more grateful for the sacrifices you and/or your loved ones have made by serving in uniform before me.

Thank YOU!

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ

View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf