Friday, April 30, 2010

More flowers


SSG L and I flew up to another post earlier this week (seeing as SPC C is no longer my Chaplain Assistant, since he and the rest of my unit are going home soon). The last time I flew up there, there was still snow on the ground.


As was the case when I was in Iraq, the aviators here seem to like to receive "treats," so I've made it a point to bring M&Ms for the crew members each time I fly. On the trip up to our destination, they seemed especially appreciative that they were peanut M&Ms.


What a difference a few weeks makes!


No snow this time, that's for sure. The hills are still more brown than green, for the most part. I guess the oak trees around here don't leaf out until Spring is fairly far along.








I love this time of the year.

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ

View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf