Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sis!


One of my younger sisters has a birthday this week, so I wanted to be sure to let everyone know that, so you can hassle her about being almost as old as I am.

She and her husband have rebounded amazingly well since their home burned to the ground a couple of months ago (with my piano in it, but hey! what's a vow of poverty for, anyway?). Thank God no one was injured in the fire, or as it was extinguished.

Happy Birthday, Little Sister! I'm glad you were born.

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ

View My Milblogging.com Proile

1 comment:

Robin in Ohio said...

Glad to see you could find some soldiers to adopt while you're waiting to go home yourself.

If you don't mind answering a question...what will you do when you're finished with your deployment to Kosovo?

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf