Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Strutting their stuff


My friends the Crew Chiefs actually let me help them while they were removing and replacing the rear strut on one of the aircraft the other day.

Now, I suppose that one needs to understand the definition of the word "help" in this context.

Think of a little kid "helping" Dad fix something in his workroom, and you get the idea. I removed some screws holding part of the skin on the aircraft, and I held a light so my buddies (shown here) could have some light while they worked inside the guts of the helicopter.


After having spent so much time in the hangar with these guys as they worked on this aircraft, they began to refer to it as "my" aircraft.

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ
View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf