Sunday, June 20, 2010

Views from above


Much of the flying I’ve been doing over the last month has been during the late afternoon or early evening. The sunsets I’ve witnessed from the air have been inspiring and I’ve been filled with gratitude and awe to be in this place at this time doing what I’m doing.



This is a beautiful country, except for the trash (as I’ve mentioned again and again). One advantage of flying around the countryside in the evening, beyond being able to get the wider view of the terrain, is that the trash is not so visible.

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ
View My Milblogging.com Profile

2 comments:

PTSD, A Caregiver's Perspective said...

We live on a remote ridge and the sunset/sunrises we experience here are magical.

Domenica

FaST Surgeon said...

Very beautiful.

How funny is it that we posted something so similar on the same day? I just put this up last night on FaST Surgeon. I titled it Dust in the Wind

Best,
FaST Surgeon

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf