Saturday, January 26, 2013

Like the dewfall


"Like the dewfall" is a phrase from the mostly unfortunate reworking of the official texts used during the celebration of public worship in my religious tradition.  Sigh.

We had some mostly-light rains while I was on retreat, and in the midst of lulls in the heaviest of the rain, the light was quite splendid for taking photos, so I availed myself of the opportunity.







The Franciscan Retreat House in Malibu is lovely even in the rain  -- and I'll take a rainy late-January day in Malibu over a sunny late-January day in just about any other part of the country (and especially the Midwest, where I'm from!).

After the rainy day on Thursday, I was grateful for a sunny drive home Friday afternoon.

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ
View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf