Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Post toasted

In case you've noticed that my posts don't wind up on the blog on a daily basis, it's not for lack of trying. (Of course, they are Legion who say that *I* am trying...)

Four times now over the past four days I've gone to try to upload content to my blog, and I've been unable to get online. As I'm still not able to access my blog when I'm on a government computer, this has severely limited my ability to post what I've written.

I keep trying to remember to breathe, but the thought of filing an I.G. (Inspector General) complaint against the management of the internet service here continues to dance around in my otherwise empty skull.

Since it's beginning to warm up here now, though, I figure it's probably better for me not to get too hot under the collar about this, seeing as I get pretty hot under the body armor already, and there's still quite some time before I leave here.

But more on that, later!

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ
View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf