Saturday, July 18, 2009

Army Reasoning


So, First Army saw fit to say I was trained up and able to deploy to Iraq for a year, a year ago. I arrived back in California two weeks ago yesterday, and starting next Thursday (if my paperwork gets straightened out!) I'll have to do all the First Army training that I did a year ago over again, because I guess until them I'm not fit to deploy.

Oh, and did I happen to mention just how much of that training had anything at all to do with what I experienced Down Range?

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ

View My Milblogging.com Profile

2 comments:

Mary Coady said...

Now how did that come to make sense to anybody since you've been a war zone, flying and convoying outside the wire, for over a year?

We miss you a lot here at your second home base.

M

Mary Coady said...

PS: God bless the blog. Keep it flying!

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf