Saturday, August 01, 2009

A Clarification


It's August already; that seems hardly possible. Just ten days ago I began training for the mission to Kosovo, which also seems to defy comprehension, seeing as I was on Active Duty orders until eleven days ago.

Several correspondents have indicated that they're sad to have missed me while I was in the States and have wished me luck in Kosovo. I'm grateful for the good wishes!

But to be perfectly clear, I'm still in California for the moment. Kosovo is still a bit off in the future at this point, despite what the tag line at the top of this page says. (I just went ahead and changed it, figuring it was easier to do it sooner than later.)

From here, we all go to another training facility in another State, and then to another training facility in another country, and then finally to Kosovo.

So, for the time being, hang onto those cards and letters and boxes of goodies for the troops. I'll let you know when I have an address for you to use. In the meantime, wish us luck and good health as we prepare for what's ahead.

Many thanks, as ever!

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ

View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf