Tuesday, May 04, 2010

By the light of the silvery moon



Late one night recently I was on my way to brush my teeth (as was the case in Iraq, this means going outside, though down a covered walkway and not nearly as far), I noticed how beautiful the waning moon looked as it rose over the Seahuts here on Post.


By the light of the moon I noticed one of the huge rabbits that are denizens of this place. I had my camera with me, so I carefully released it from the camouflage pouch on my belt, and attempted to photograph it. My camera doesn't do all that well in low-light situations, given the tremor in my hands.


But with a little help from Photoshop, you get the idea.

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ

View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf