Sunday, July 04, 2010

Independence Day


Happy Birthday, America!

The weather here lately has been really rainy and annoying. We're hoping for at least enough sun so that the softball "World Series" can take place, as well as all the other outdoor activities that have been planned.

Because of the rain -- well, actually more because of the low ceilings and the lightning -- I've not been able to do as much flying as I'd have liked. My window of opportunity for flying is rapidly closing, so it's a been a disappointment.

Things have gotten so desperate I received a phone call two days ago from one of the senior Officers on the Brigade staff asking me to pray for good weather for today. I must admit, I'd like some better weather, myself!

At the moment, the sun is shining and there are only a few clouds in the sky, so perhaps the weather will cooperate.

In any event, Happy Birthday again, America!

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ
View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf