Friday, October 24, 2008

Mom: Update 03


Mom's getting along quite well, all things considered.

The younger of my two younger sisters is an occupational therapist, and has been able to be with my parents from the day of the surgery until today. She's been a great blessing!

Mom is still in a considerable amount of discomfort, in part because she cannot take the pain medication that's commonly prescribed after surgery like this, but seems to be doing remarkably well.

Many thanks, as ever, for your continued prayers.

I hope to be able to speak with Aunt Pat tomorrow, who's continuing her miraculous recovery from the ruptured cerebral aneurysm. I'll let you know how that goes.

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ

View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf