Friday, March 20, 2009

Ah, the humanity

It's early morning in Iraq.

The Country-Western music from next door is causing the walls of my CHU to vibrate, and the occupants of that room (two Non-Commissioned Officers) are seemingly having a wrestling match which is causing the rest of the CHU to shake (not just vibrate), replete with lots of-- shall we say -- 'flowery' language at a level enabling me to hear clearly what they're yelling (quite a feat, given the volume of the music).

Thanks for the wake-up, Gentlemen.

Ah, the humanity!

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ
View My Milblogging.com Profile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That makes me think of Fiddler on the Roof: A blessing for the Tzar? Of course! May God bless and keep the Tzar... far away from us!

I'm catching up on the blogs... :)

Donna

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf