Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Congratulations!


My youngest niece, Allie, is a remarkable young person. She's very bright (takes after her mom and grandmother in that regard), motivated, and hard-working. She loves animals, which is a good thing, seeing as her parents own and operate the best kennel in southern Ohio, where she loves to work with the animals.

Come to find out, she's also very spiritual.

On her own, she decided she wanted the Sacrament of Confirmation in the Catholic church, so this morning she made her Profession of Faith, and was confirmed.

I'm really bummed I couldn't be there.

I have, however, been praying for her from over here Down Range, and will continue to do so.

Congratulations, Allie!

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ

View My Milblogging.com Profile

1 comment:

seg said...

She did a great job Uncle Tim, we got pictures and Father Ken said a special prayer for you and your fellow soldiers over there. It was funny because Ally chose Abigail as her confirmed name and by the end of the service when Father Ken said "Abigail" for Ally to come up and receive communion, Mary and I thought he had screwed up---I think sometimes we are doing too much----- naaaaah.

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf