Sunday, May 03, 2009

Mad Hatters


I'd mentioned a while back that SFC McG and I are now authorized to wear Stetsons, given our association with the unit we're attached to.

Several readers wrote to ask when they might see us in our new chapeaux, so while we were out and about one day recently, we took along our Guidon and our Stetsons, and had ourselves memorialized photographically in front of one of the chapels we'd visited.

It's hard to see that the center portion of the Chaplain Corps insignia on the sign behind us is the crest on our Guidon. I guess you'll just have to take my word for it....

We're also authorized gold spurs, having completed over 100 combat missions to date, but we didn't bring them along on this excursion.

Who knew?

Easter blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ

View My Milblogging.com Profile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that's stylin' Dude!

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf