Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Snow day


A few weeks ago I wrote about a couple of my Soldiers who lighted Chanukah candles in my office (on different nights). One of them wanted his photograph taken with the candles, I think so he could prove to his wife that he'd actually participated. As I snapped the photo, I laughed and told him I'd publish it on my blog.


He found out recently that I'd not followed through on that statement, and was a bit miffed.

The other day, as it was snowing, he was outside his hooch in a t-shirt and sweat pants, so I jokingly asked him whether that was "authorized attire."

I won't repeat his response here, but the snowflakes around him seemed to melt faster for a short time thereafter....

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ

View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf