Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!


On Christmas Day my Rent-A-Chaplain-Assistant and I traveled to one of the places off Post where I celebrate Mass. We had had a lot of snow until the Tuesday before Christmas, when it got warm enough over the next two days that all the snow melted.

Christmas Day was quite cold, but sunny. There was no snow to speak of.

Someone at that Post had set up a rather large Tannenbaum outside the Post Chapel. It smelled like Christmas when I was a child.

The view of the hills surrounding that Post was particularly striking that afternoon.

There was even a little Arabidopsis (weed) that was blooming, even in the midst of all the cold we'd had.


Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ

View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf