Monday, February 22, 2010

Nostalgi-Flora


One of the things I miss about California (and Iraq, for that matter) is that there are some flowers blooming outside no matter what time of year it is. Coming from the midwest as I do, I really appreciate that about a climate.

We've had a very, very mild winter here so far, and while I'm not going to complain about it, the locals with whom I've spoken are quite concerned that we've had so little snow. What accumulation we've had has been small, and has not lasted more than a week or so.

Strange.

Anyway, I've been nostalgic for flowers and recently looked back on some of the photographs I've taken since we went on Active Duty. I thought I'd share some of them with you....




Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ

View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf