Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Palmless Sunday


So this past Sunday was Palm Sunday.

We had ordered Palms for Palm Sunday through the Army Supply Service (or whatever it's called) back in January. But just to be on the safe side, the Chaplain NCOIC also ordered palms from other sources as well.

Now it's just my opinion, but I figure that was a good thing, too, because our palms for Palm Sunday -- from the Army -- arrived yesterday, the day AFTER Palm Sunday.

Thanks, Army Supply System!

The other palms got here last Thursday. Three different types, too, which was kind of nice.

Now I'm holding my breath to see whether the Easter Candle which was ordered in January gets here this week before Saturday; it's promised for Thursday....

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ

View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf