Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Sentinel


Now that SPC C is home with his family and friends, I'm left here without a Chaplain Assistant assigned to me. However, this does not mean that I'm completely without recourse.


SSG L, who is the Chaplain Assistant assigned to the Deputy Brigade Chaplain here, has been helping out with my weekend Masses here on Post, and he usually accompanies me when I need to go off-Post. (On those occasions when he's not free, someone else is 'deputized' to be my personal security detail, so I'm never without necessary protection.)

SSG L has recently been accepted to law school in South Dakota, and will begin his legal studies this Fall Semester after his return from Kosovo.

While I miss MSG McG, and SPC C, it's great to know I have SSG L as the Sentinel watching over me.

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ
View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf