Sunday, May 09, 2010

SPC C's favorite sign


Many months ago, as SPC C and I were on one of our first trips together "outside the gate" he started to chuckle as we drove through one of the small hamlets along the route we were traveling.

"Did you see that sign, Sir?"

"What sign?"

"The one advertising a dentist, I think. It had a name I'd not have thought of for a dentist's office. I'll point it out to you on the way back."

As it turned out, though, it was a couple of trips later before I finally noticed the sign.


Get it? "Axa Dent" (Accident)

I'm rather disappointed that even with my bad propensity for even worse puns, I completely missed that each of the times we drove past it, until SPC C pointed it out to me.

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ

View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf