Thursday, January 17, 2013

Back in the saddle again?


Well, I found out this morning that the deployment back to Kosovo, which I heard about last night, is in fact etched in stone, and I'll be mobilizing in March 2013 and BOG (boots on the ground) back in Southeastern Europe not long thereafter.  Who knew?

So I guess I'll be back to trying to post a little something with some degree of regularity again, for whatever that is worth.

Since there's so little time between now and when I mobilize, I'll probably have to keep blog posts very short until I get settled in to where I'm going.  I have *way* too much to get done, on many different levels, before I bid California good-bye again.

In the meantime, gentle readers, buckle your seat belts, because it's going to be a bumpy ride:  I'm back. 

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ
View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf