Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dribs and drabs


I've actually spoken with one person who will be deployed to the same place, and I think I was able to answer many of his questions (since I've been there once before, and he and his people have not), but I came away from the conversation with more questions than I'd had beforehand.

I've also had emails from two people who are associated with the unit I'm supposed to mobilize and deploy with, but they're so high-ranking they're not in a position to be concerned with the particulars of the process of my getting from here to there.

So, dribs and drabs.  The clock is ticking, and soon it will be two weeks with knowing about the deployment, but without anything significant happening to advance my preparations.

Sigh.

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ
View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf