Sunday, October 18, 2009

Address UPDATE


Here's the latest on the snail-mail address for me in Kosovo while I'm there. It's a bit different from what was posted about two weeks ago. (Don'e you just love it how the Army changes its mind about things at the last moment?)

Here goes:

NAME [first, last; NO RANK!]
TF FALCON KFOR / TF MUSTANG HHC
APO, AE 09340


I apologize for the confusion, and am grateful for all that you have done on behalf of my Soldiers.

Blessings and peace to one and all,

Fr. Tim, SJ

View My Milblogging.com Profile

2 comments:

Mary Coady said...

T,
Should we hold off sending you anything til you get to your final destination in case your address should change yet again?

We've got boxes of goodies prepped for Kosovo and Costco has a Food Saver on sale this week, but I wouldn't want anything to go astray.

Mary

cptdrfrtim said...

Mary:

Just send 'em along! I have it on good authority (from the Advance Party who are already there) that the address will not change again.

Thanks in advance!

Blessings,


Tim, SJ

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf