Friday, October 30, 2009

On the road again....

Actually, I'll be in the air again.

Today after graduation I'll go to the airport and fly to Dulles, outside of Washington, DC. After a short layover, and a change of planes, I then fly to Frankfurt, Germany.

Eight hours of pure joy, I'm sure, crammed into a tiny seat. Sigh.

Another change of planes, and it's off to Ljubljana, Slovenia. There I change planes again, and fly to Kosovo.

By the time I get to where I'm going, I'll have been in transit for almost 24 hours.

Wish me well!

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ

View My Milblogging.com Profile

2 comments:

BW said...

Godspeed Chaplain!!

BW

Melissa said...

I feel for ya...I will be on a plane to Japan for about 14 hrs, have a 1 hr ride to Tokyo, followed by a 3 hr bullet train ride to Osaka, just to turn around and do it all over again 3 days later!! Gotta love international travel!! Keep safe Father!!

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf