Thursday, October 29, 2009

Coming to a close...


It's hard to believe that my time here at Fort Schoolhouse is almost at an end. Tomorrow I graduate (I hope!) and then go directly to the airport for the journey over the pond.

It's been fun being here, and especially seeing friends from my time at Chaplain Basic Training a couple of years ago. I've made some good friends, whom I look forward to staying in touch with after we leave here.

One of the best aspects of being here has been that we generally seem to share a healthy sense of humor. I've thought for many years now that the ability to encourage others to laugh is a sign of spiritual health.

Many of us have done a lot of laughing. At ourselves.

Which is the healthiest and holiest kind.

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ


View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf