Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Facebook


I've taken literally thousands of photos since I began this deployment last July (on top of the thousands I took while deployed to Iraq). Digital cameras are a wonderful invention.

(Though to be perfectly honest, given my advanced age and all, I do prefer the Daguerréotype process of my youth.)

Now that my unit has gone home, I've spent quite a bit of time uploading photographs to Facebook -- something I'd never have imagined myself doing.

However, since so many of my guys and gals have Facebook accounts, it seems to be a fairly simple way in which to share those photos with them.

After all, if I wasn't snapping pictures of flowers or landscapes or rainbows, I was photographing my Soldiers.

I think, as I look back over them, I do a pretty good job making portraits of my photographic subjects. who knew?

Blessings and peace to one and all,


Fr. Tim, SJ

View My Milblogging.com Profile

No comments:

 
MilBlogs
Powered By Ringsurf